很认真的对你说，有延期吗。。。？ Very seriously telling you, is it postponed…?
3）从昨晚到下个星期几乎天天都有节目，而且我也希望你们绝对出席星期四和五在富丽华和 The Spring 的圣诞表演，当然还有星期六的祷告会等等。。。所以这星期我们真的会很忙，很难专心和影响温习的时间和心情，我们也要顾及到为这些节目日夜排练的弟兄姐妹的劳苦和摆上。。。
Looking at you so seriously, surely there is an answer now…
Actually I am very touched by you all! Touched, because no matter you want postponement or not, I can see you all are very serious about the test…
Many of you are concerned because you are afraid that you might not be here on the day of the test, this is so precious!
Where can you find a church like this? Thanks for all your encouragement, it is really comforting shepherding all of you!
But honestly, whichever way I decide, some will be happy and some will be sad… but I believe you are all obedient sheep, you will be just like David and will not attack me, right?
Then the answer is…?
1) Some people have already prepared, it will be kind of unfair to them if we postpone… but will these people show compassion and mercy on those who have not prepared?
2) We cannot completely blame those who have not prepared because after all there is still another week before the test, and if prepare too early, some will forget what they have studied too.
3) Since last night till next week, we almost have programmes everyday, and I also hope you all will definitely attend our Christmas performances at Boulevard and The Spring on Thursday and Friday respectively, and of course Saturday prayer meeting etc… So this week, we will really be very busy. It will be hard to concentrate and will affect revision time and mood, plus we must consider those brothers and sisters who sacrifice and practise so hard day and night for these programmes…
4) If we have the test next Tuesday, indeed more people will not be around, and the turnout on Tuesday is not as good as Friday.
5) Also, I just realized yesterday that our last test was in February this year! So we already had a test this year, and together with all the other reasons above, I started thinking about postponing the test this time…
6) Personally, I think the response, result and time etc will be better if we postpone… so I have decided to postpone it tentatively to January 14th (Friday) next year.
7) As for those inconvenienced by this or who cannot come on that day, I sincerely apologize to you, but you can arrange with our staff to solve the problem; as for those who have already applied leave for this test (I didn’t expect that), I hope the problem can be solved too…
Finally, I hope you all understand and wish you all are sheep with David’s heart… God bless you!
See, my hair is all messed up after explaining!